Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MILITARY WIVES FELLOWSHIP



SUPPORT YOUR SPOUSES AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Good morning to all the MILITARY WIVES who support, sacrifice and hold down the fort each day...I know that you never get the praise you deserve so I want to celebrate the great job you are doing. As Military wives, we sometimes separate ourselves from family and friends because we feel as though they do not understand what we are going through.


We have to allow ourselves to receive help from those who are willing to lend a helping hand. We also must surround ourselves with POSITIVE people that will understand the various emotions that flow daily. (and we do have many) Find other military wives on base or in your community that make you LAUGH and keep your mind occupied. Exercise, join a church or maybe volunteer your time.
We are a unique set of women and now its time for us to SHARE our troubles, happiness and suggestions with other military wives...It takes a lot of FAITH and courage but you already have what it takes. So start reaching out to your neighbors today. They NEED you just as much as you need them. Remember that you are STRONG and the STRENGTH that you exhibit everyday as your husband puts on that uniform and heads out the door is nothing to take lightly.... You are A MULTI-TASKER, RESOURCEFUL, and AMAZINGLY CALM, as you go day to day holding down the fort as he deploys or goes overseas. We are an integral part of the SUCCESS OF OUR HUSBANDS. Please remember that and never forget...Your husband is successful because you are taking care of things back home so that he will FOCUS on his job.. So this morning I salute not only the soldier, but THE WIFE behind the scenes that serves daily. God Bless you all. Please SUPPORT OUR MILITARY.
















LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

9 comments:

  1. Well said Lashon. As a navy wife and a navy veteran, your words speak to me.....
    1 John 4:7-9 "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him."

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right Lashon, This is truly how God showed his love..We should love our neighbors and help out more..I know I go the extra mile when I notice a wife is not showing up at command functions. Its very easy to become isolated and depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my husband soooooo much. If my friends here on base were not here. This would be impossible. The distance from my husband reminds me just how precious our time together is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your husband Sharon...Keep me posted on how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for responding. Was very shocked but pleased. My hubby is back. Obviously I can not disclose any specifics but We are finally together. I am so glad I have your blog. You are becoming a part of my daily routine :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon,

    Thank you for sharing that great news to all of the readers. We are a family here and your story has inspired others. thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These past few months have been awesome for me. since I found your blog I have able to approach this military life a little different.

    I honestly feel like a old pro now. I know that it is because of your strength.It is a blessing to see a family that loves one another so much. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura...Love positive feedeback!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a desire to start a fellowship to encourage military wives. I'd like some wisdom from you concerning starting it.

    Linda

    Write to me at Lin41@hawaii.rr.com

    ReplyDelete