Saturday, November 15, 2014

DANCING WITH MY HUSBAND PATRICK IS SO MUCH FUN

                                         LASHON AND PATRICK CAMPBELL DANCING

When most people meet my husband Patrick, they have mixed reactions. I mean the man stands 6 feet tall and never smiles. He walks into a room and you are immediately intimidated by the fact that he is always so serious. He displays this tough outer shell but everyone in the CAMPBELL FAMILY knows that he is just a big hairy teddy bear. The funny thing is, we all call him THE GRINCH. I still laugh at that nickname but it fits him perfectly. Serious and dedicated Navy Master Chief by day, loving husband and father by night.



DO SOMETHING TODAY WITH YOUR SPOUSE THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE




GETTING OLDER, GROWING TOGETHER AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS WHAT BRINGS ME THE MOST JOY.



LOOK AT THE TWO OF US DANCING


                                                        




We recently turned on the karaoke machine and started DANCING...



To the horror of our three children, my husband and I sang and danced. You did not read wrong, we actually had the Master Chief dancing.






When the dance was over my children laughed and made jokes about just how AWFUL WE DANCED. Looking back we were pretty bad, but that memory is a constant reminder that even those of us with busy lives can still put a stamp on our child's memory that reflects a loving home.






PATRICK AND LASHON CAMPBELL
   


WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT WE HAD


I love my family and my husband Patrick is a great father.





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.





9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this little "story". TY for sharing the pics... it's obvious you all were having LOTS of fun! Good for you! Keep having fun together for MANY, MANY, MANY years to come! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Lashon! Isn't it awesome that God created that man for YOU to know inside and out? Praise God for the love you two share! Love you sis, Carlie K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gigi...I am so glad you liked the pictures Gigi. I try to have fun with him.(smile).....He is always so serious, but lately he is really acting like a big kid... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlie.......He is a awesome god Carlie...And I believe the love you share with your hubby is just as powerful. Two extremely devoted and caring parents...What a blessing. Makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this story Lashon. Shared the story and pictures with my husband and he vowed never to do this. Still laughing at him. thanks for sharing this experience with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ebony....I am so glad you shared this story with your husband. You know, My husband told me he would never dance, sing or pose for me and the kids. Now, he does all of the above. We made him want to join the fun with us. He is always working so we had to pry him away from working a few times...But after a while he slowly started to do various fun activities with me and the kids and it has helped us become closer as a family....Ebony, just sit back and watch him slowly blend in with you and the kids. Keep me posted. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lashon! Laura Tucker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Laura...Happy New Year! thanks for stopping by my blog.Shocking, me and the Master Chief dancing (smiling)

      Delete