Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AT THE BEACH WITH THE CAMPBELL FAMILY

MY HUSBAND PATRICK, MY DAUGHTER LYRIC AND MY SON PATRICK JUNIOR

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am the last person you will find swimming in a pool or splashing around in the ocean. I mean I am a Navy girl and all, but swimming is not one of my best attributes. But we have two children that swim beautifully... They love the beach, they love the sun, they love being in the water and they love spending countless hours here in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba doing just that...BEING IN THE WATER.


MY HUSBAND TOOK THIS PICTURE OF US
My daughter Lyric who was on the swim team never gets tired of splashing around here on the beach. If my baby Patrick had a choice between living on the beach and living at home he would choose a life with the fish over me any day... That is why I try to take them as often as possible with our schedules so that they will be able to experience the beautiful beaches here on base.



PICTURE OF ME AND MY SON PATRICK WITH MY DAUGHTER LYRIC


As the weather begins to change, I pray that you will have a chance to savour the beauty of a beach near you just one more time before the weather changes.


Have a wonderful day. God Bless.






















LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

7 comments:

  1. @Belinda...I have to admit that Guantanamo Bay has some really beautiful beaches here. Not a big "water" person, but the kids love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brittany thanks for stopping by the blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could, I would spend 23 of the 24 hours in a day just laying on the beach.

    ReplyDelete