Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY VISITS THE HAUNTED HOUSE.......


I AM NOT YOUR AVERAGE MOTHER


I try to entertain my children the best way I know how. This year for the first time I decided to attend a haunted house here in Guantanamo Bay. My kids were really excited and I have to admit I was curious to see if I would really be sacred.
Within minutes of entering the haunted house monsters were jumping out of the walls, screams could be heard far in the distance. this is definitely not my idea of Friday family time, but the kids really wanted to go.




I looked over at my husband Patrick and he was smiling and having the time of his life. Lyric was a little apprehensive as she slowly walking into another section of the haunted house. My youngest son Patrick was like, I am not scared. Secretly I think he was. Don't tell him I told you about it (smile)


I was behind everyone snapping these photos that you see here on my blog. We had a great time with the kids. We laughed and we enjoyed the time we had with our babies.








Feel free to add your comments and share some of your memories about your kids. Until then, God Bless.







LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

5 comments:

  1. I KNOW THAT VISITING A HAUNTED HOUSE IS NOT EVERYBODY'S IDEA OF A HAPPY FRIDAY, BUT AGAIN, WHAT WORKS IN MY FAMILY MAY NOT WORK IN YOURS. POINT BEING, I JUST WANTED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THEM (SMILE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the coolest pictures Lashon...You are a Navy wife close to my heart. You do everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tasha...Come along for the ride because I am always taking pictures..It drives my kids crazy but actually, they loved these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lashon I was going to take the kids trick-or-treating this year and also let them go to the haunted house, but I received so many negative comments that I actually decided not to go this year. A lot of people do not celebrate Halloween, As a Christian we do not celebrate Halloween but I wanted the kids to at least have a fun experience on that day. If you have any suggestions on this subject I would love for you to share them with me. My email is:

    newmanfrank55@yahoo.com

    Anxious to hear your opinion concerning this topic


    Thank you,

    Gloria Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Christian mother of 4 beautiful kids ages 2-16. They trick-or-treat every year. We believe that we can instruct our children in a way that they will be able to understand that this is just candy and having fun. Just wanted to add that Lashon.

    ReplyDelete