Monday, November 10, 2014

PATRICK AND I ARE COMMITTED TO OUR MARRIAGE

PATRICK AND LASHON CAMPBELL

Every time that I look at my husband Patrick I am reminded of the past 22 years we have shared building our life together.


Through the good and bad times we have found a way through it all to commit to our marriage and still remain friends.


COMMIT TO YOUR MARRIAGE MIND, BODY AND SOUL

Sometimes many people forget to Pray for their marriage. In these times it is not only a past time it is a necessity to bring our Lord and Savior right in the center of the foundation that you and your husband has built together. You have to always pray not only for your marriage but also for others in your congregation, family and mentor circle.

You have to look beyond just the two of you and share your experiences with other couples so that your marriage can be a blessing to others.





That is why I am so very grateful for my husband Patrick who is committed to our marriage fully... I thank you father for showing Patrick how he can use his time, his resources, and his skills for God’s kingdom.





Patrick and I are:
Committed to our marriage
Committed to our children




We try every day to respect and to encourage one another.



Each day we figure out how we can serve the Lord and stay rooted in our faith, in our family and love one another.

That is why we make all of our decisions TOGETHER and we SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER.


Today when you look at your husband, look at him again and remember why you fell in love with him in the first place. Remember why you love and respect this man. And then..... Mutual respect and loving one another will become a daily event at your house...





LET'S BRIDGE THE GAP IN YOUR MARRIAGE TODAY AND PRESENT A UNITED SPIRITUAL FRONT .....


I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com














LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

12 comments:

  1. Yes it is Belinda.....We work daily on trying to be the best parents we can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is serious business and I have yet to meet a couple that did not have to work at their marriage every single day. Looks like you and your husband Patrick have made an attempt to keep talking things out. We found ourselves in therapy last year after a personal crisis..Without going into details, we were able to get our marriage back from sure divirce court. I prayed every chance I got, not to save my marriage, but to allow us to commit to one another first in order for our marriage to survive.
    Honestly Lashon, I am still fighting, but I'm pretty tough. Your blog is something that helps me cope. Not that I am running from my problems, it just helps me to see things deifferently. Sometimes when you step back with a fresh perspective you can change things. Thats my goal...To change the state of my marriage. Thanks again for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this personal testimony. I know that by sharing your own personal story you will touch someone today...There is such power in words. If there is anyone reading this that would like to email me so that we can discuss this issue further, feel free to email me at: luvlashon@gmail.com
    I will respond as soon as I can and thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journey, your testimony, your story, your words, THEY TOUCH ME. I am still not exactly sure why I feel compelled to tune in daily to your blog. What I do know is that you write from a very special place and your family feels like family. What a great blog. Keep it going...YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Father, As I start this day all I want to do is bring glory to you by honoring my husband, I ask you to be present in my marriage. Guide me to know in which things I should ask forgiveness, in which things I should change, and in which things I should ask for the grace to let go.... Show me new ways to respect Patrick and open my eyes to all that you have made him to be.... I trust in your goodness and in the covenant my husband and I made with you and each other 19 years ago.... In Jesus name I pray, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. My crazy life as A Navy wife is my Soap Opera and I tune in every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Met some really great Navy Wives in our career over the years..Never quite met anyone like you. If you guys are ever in the Pax River Area, look up Gloria Donovan we are listed in the phone book. I would love to meet such a great wife, mother and woman of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is my desire to tell people about my love for the Lord and my love for my family and I am delighted that someone has been inspired. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful to share a love like this. Your husband's love for you shines in his smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victoria Kellogg, Camp LejeuneJanuary 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM

    OMG..My hands are shaking!! BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, I thank God for each and every one of you here on my page.....Your words are so powerful and so uplifting. I pray that someone today will read this and experience the pure JOY of God this morning. I truly believe that our country needs to go back to the simple fundamentals...put God first. I believe that so strongly. I am so grateful to God that you all are here spreading such a powerful and uplifting message so early in the morning. You have touched my soul and filled me with unimaginable joy on this early morning. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete