Thursday, November 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND PATRICK........I LOVE YOU

My handsome husband Patrick Campbell


Today I want to celebrate my husband Patrick Campbell.



Happy birthday to the most loving, kindhearted and unselfish man that I have ever known…You are so passionate and determined in everything that you touch. I am so thankful to have such an incredible husband and I celebrate you.


I love everything about you Patrick.

You guard my heart
You inspire me
You motivate me
You keep me grounded
You love our children
You love God and most of all I love this life we share.
You make me want to be better and you make me stronger….

I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU.

You see the very best in me and I am so blessed to be loved this way. Happy Birthday my Love.








LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband Patrick.
    I love you so much...Each and everyday that I am BLESSED to wake up next to you feels like it's MY BIRTHDAY, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lashon, you are very blessed to be loved that way. your love story is such a powerful one. Continue to pray and support your husband its vital for his successful career and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Natasha,
    I appreciate the wonderful post. Those are some powerful words...I am so blessed to have this life and I understand that and I never stop thanking him for all this joy. Keep smiling Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of us wait a lifetime to experience what you describe here. I only pray that you guys continue to love and repect one another...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Am Very happy by reading these devotional posts that you put on your blog. thanks for sharing your families stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!
    My web site ; how to make money on ebay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content!
    Here is my blog post - f ree chat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is a really well written article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
    Feel free to surf my page : network transfer simultaneously

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers

    Feel free to surf to my website :: Miami diet centers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    ReplyDelete