Friday, August 10, 2012

MY HUSBAND PATRICK IS MY BEST FRIEND.........


                         I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND


There are times when you have to acknowledge and give praise to the people who are in your life that make a difference. I tell my husband Patrick all the time that I love him. Yet, today I want to spend a little time describing this wonderful man that I call MY BEST FRIEND.




HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO LISTEN


There are not many best friends like my husband. A little rough most days, he prefers not shaving at all...But the softness of his heart makes up for that.








He listens to me, encourages all the major decisions in my life and he gives me the ability to be myself without having to pretend...



My husband is a comedian and keeps the laughter ringing in our house. He inspires me, and he reminds me daily of God's grace. He believes in prayer and knows how important prayer is to have in our marriage. He is my best friend who makes me smile, lights up a room and still makes me weak at the knees.


I LOVE YOU PATRICK.....






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDAWITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

7 comments:

  1. Moving here to cuba was quite a learning experience. I have learned so much about my marriage, about myself and about my role as a mother and wife.
    Loving such a strong ma of faith has made me become a better mother and wife and I am so grateful for this time here in Cuba. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going through a hard deployment Lashon. We got stationed at our current base only 4 months before he deployed, and had very little time to prepare. I am searching for a church home. I feel so discouraged Lashon..

      Delete
    2. Do not be discouraged "Soldier" just have faith!!

      Delete
  2. WOW!! Not sure if I could have done that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its cool Gloria..It is really peaceful here and besides, I am just grateful that we are all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love will make you do some crazy things. and moving to cuba was CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this blogs is really awesome Lashon…! I like it.

    ReplyDelete