Saturday, November 5, 2011

NOTHING CAN EVER BREAK DOWN THIS UNION


LASHON AND PATRICK CAMPBELL
As you lay on the couch sleeping, I can't help but have joy in my heart Patrick Campbell.......

I just finished praying...and I KNOW that if the two of us continue to allow our love to be sustained by God there is NOTHING that can ever break down this wall...
Look at the smiles on our children's faces... This life we have right now today is worth more to me than all the riches you could ever give me... THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME and for always believing in me and always allowing me to mother our children in a way that brings out the goodness of the Lord... I believe that the true test of a great HUSBAND AND FATHER is displaying the love he has for his wife/their mother in a way that their children can learn from example. So THANK YOU PATRICK for taking care of this family...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND PATRICK






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

6 comments:

  1. So grateful to god to be able to experience a love like this. I pray that each one of you will take a moment today and just watch your husband just for a minute..What a blessing to be a part of something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lashon, I just had to write to you...THIS BLOG IS AMAZING!! My husband and I just began the long journey of trying to restore some broken pieces to our marriage. I came across your blog and I havebeen hooked every since. You speak directly to every military wife that endure this struggle. Praying for your union and that this blog continues...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you could see the expression on my face Katie as I read this post. I know how difficult military life can be on a marriage. It requires some "extra effort" to say the least. The two of you are taking that extra step by trying to restore, love and honor each other. That effort will surely show in how the two of you relate to one another and handle the difficult situations that surely will arise.
    Remember to always pray and think before you speak, Our words can sometimes be very harmful when we are angry (you know what I mean).
    Praying for Restoration this morning Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a extreme blessing to read about your love for your husband Lashon. Often times when you come across a military blog it highlights the negative side of being a spouse married to a service member. No way have I found that here. You speak of God and I feel your love. You speak of your three children and I feel your love and you speak of your marriage to Masterchief and I feel your love. The bond is unbreakable and your devotion to your husband leaves me with a warm feeling everytime I come across your words. May God continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soldier's Heart...It is not easy being a military wife and I know some will understand that with age comes a tremendous amout of wisdom.. I am not hte woman I was 25 years ago. The woman, wife and mother I am now understands the ups and downs and has a lot more patience. I am so grateful that I have given my life and that I am born again.
    That has opened my eyes and allowed me to be the woman god intended me to be, the mother God intended me to be and the wife that I should be.
    Thanks for taking the time to share your comment here. I appreciate you and your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy Joseph, Wife of a Retired CaptainNovember 19, 2011 at 5:38 AM

    I read your blog just about everyday and I think that this is my favorite. No one can predict how their lives will be, but we can do everything in our power to make our life better. Thats why I spend my time loving my husband in a way that allows us to grow better and make our lives better as a couple.

    ReplyDelete