Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SCHEDULE A DATE NIGHT WITH YOUR SPOUSE........

Take your spouse out tonight for a date


Good morning. I pray that you will make wonderful memories today with your spouse. I was thinking....Try to find some time this week to have a date night with your husband....That would be a great way to re-connect. If money is a issue, then stay in and cook him his favorite meal (smile) You have to find time for each other.





Just me and my husband...
I am sure that you are a wonderful mother and I don't want you to change a thing, all I am suggesting is, spend a little time with your husband at least once a week. COMMUNICATION is so key to a marriage, especially with all of these deployments.




The night of our date feels like the first time I saw his handsome face. The anticipation of knowing that I have him all to myself.







No phone calls from work.

No kids interrupting our conversation.




It’s so vital to remember that we are individuals and deployments can sometimes tear marriages apart.


Maintaining date nights has really helped us to remember that our love is strong and with lots of hard work, patience, laughter and a strong belief in God...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.










LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Everyone..try to sneak away this weekend and spend some alone time with your spouse...There are so many things you can do to keep the lines of communication going and to keep things "fresh"...you can step out for lunch. Coordinate a lunch meeting with your spouse. Even an hour together can help the two of you to reconnect.Try different things and see what works for you. God bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for an excuse to get my handsome husband alone. Thanks

    ReplyDelete