Wednesday, November 5, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THIS MAN I CALL MY HUSBAND.......

ME AND MY HANDSOME HUSBAND PATRICK

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STRUGGLES, IN A MARRIAGE..BUT IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR HUSBANDS EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE.


YOU HAVE TO BECOME A BLESSING FOR YOUR HUSBAND.ONE OF THE GREATEST NEEDS OF ANY HUSBAND IS TO HAVE A WIFE WITH A SUPPORTIVE ATTITUDE. THINK ABOUT IT LADIES, OUR HUSBANDS ARE AT WORK ALL DAY MOST OF THE TIME WITH A BOSS THAT DOESN'T RESPECT HIS WORTH. HE IS CRITICIZED ALL DAY AND LEFT FEELING DEFLATED. SO WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM WORK, WHY DO YOU BELITTLE HIM? WHY DO YOU PUT HIM DOWN?


A HUSBAND SHOULD NOT COME HOME TO A WIFE THAT IS READY TO FIGHT ALL THE TIME AND CONSTANTLY UNDERMINE EVERYTHING THAT HE IS TRYING TO DO.


YOU ARE SIMPLY DESTROYING HIS SELF-IMAGE, MAKING HIM INSECURE IN HIS MANHOOD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU ARE DESTROYING HIS SPIRIT.

STOP AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER

LADIES, LIFT UP YOUR HUSBANDS, MOTIVATE YOUR HUSBANDS, INSPIRE YOUR HUSBANDS. YOU WILL CREATE A BETTER HOME AND YOUR HUSBAND WILL BECOME A BETTER HUSBAND.YOUR HUSBAND WILL BECOME MORE ATTENTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE TO YOU AS WELL. WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM A TRYING DAY AT WORK, GREET HIM WITH LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, KINDNESS AND A SUPPORTIVE HEART. IT IS NOT VERY HARD TO DO IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS A PRIORITY.





YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ALWAYS COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS TO HIM AND NEVER GO TO BED WITH A HEAVY HEART. YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR ATTITUDE SHOWS HIM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM. IF NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR YOU, TRY A NEW APPROACH. STOP CORRECTING YOUR HUSBAND CONTINUOUSLY AND POINTING OUT ALL OF HIS FLAWS. INSTEAD, SHOW HIM LOTS OF SUPPORT


BECOME HIS ADVOCATE AND NOT HIS ENEMY.

BECOME HIS FRIEND AND HIS CHEERLEADER AND TURN TO GOD!!



YES I SAID IT...GO TO GOD AND PRAY TO HIM ABOUT ALL OF THE THINGS THAT UPSET YOU ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND. TRUST ME GOD WILL WORK ON HIS HEART. ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY HUSBAND WILL TELL YOU, THAT GOD WAS CONSTANTLY WORKING ON PATRICK'S HEART.


GOD BLESS YOU ALL.....



I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com












LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.






3 comments:

  1. This love I have for my husband Patrick has grown so deeply in 19 years. I talk about him often, I smile about him often and I pray with him daily...I was sitting on the couch with him yesterday and he fell asleep in my arms.. I sat and watched him sleep and rubbed his hair and held his hand in mine....there was no place that I would have rather been than right there with him sitting on the couch... I want my children to see how much I love their Father this is vital in how they will love and respect their relationships with people when they leave our home... I trust that each of you will have a wonderful and blessed day :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Plows Kansas CityJanuary 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM

    Your blog Lashon is an awesome demonstration of what God can do! I Smile just thinking about all of the posts that have spoken directly to me for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog constantly makes me smile. I am always reading your posts over and over, never tiring of your words

    ReplyDelete