Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I feel so blessed being married to my husband Patrick. He makes me feel special and loved!

I LOVE THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL


I love the way I feel when he kisses me goodbye every morning. So happy that my husband and I are living together in the same house again...So grateful to God that everything in our life is as it should be. Now that he is back home with me, I am ready for date nights, long walks and holding hands.







HE MAKES ME LAUGH

All I know is that he makes me smile, he cheers me up whenever I am feeling down, he uplifts me daily, he loves me completely and he has been a great and faithful husband to me for all these years.








When he walks into the room after 19 years of being together, I still get butterflies in my stomach.



HE LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY


WHAT A BLESSING TO BE LOVED SO COMPLETELY AND FEEL SO COMPLETE....

I feel truly blessed to have him in my life and proud to be called his wife.









I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR STORIES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE..


Enjoy this wonderful Day every one.























LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

2 comments:

  1. I will never forget where God has brought me from...So happy now, so peaceful now and I would not change this new found peace of mind for all the money in the world!! I will never lose sight of all the things that my husband Patrick and I have been thru both good and bad...BUT we have to just keep on moving but never forget where our faith in God has brought us from. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post..........I am striving everyday to be the person I am destined to be.........To be a better wife...A better mother...just a better me you know!!
    I will make it a priority to inform all people around me of their importance to me. I will never make the mistake of taking people I love for granted. thanks Lashon

    ReplyDelete