Tuesday, February 14, 2012

KEEP THAT MAIL COMING...YOUR MILITARY SPOUSE NEEDS YOU

A LETTER FROM HOME WOULD MEAN SO MUCH

Imagine been away from the ones you love 6-8 months out of a year. This is the reality of many military personnel today. As a military spouse I understand the importance of keeping in contact with your deployed spouse...




Stay in contact in any way possible.















Remember that we are the only link that they have to what is happened back home...





SO KEEP THOSE LETTERS COMING





There are so many ways to keep in touch. You can write letters, emails, Face book, packages, phone calls and Skype to name a few.


Reach out today and show your husband how much you care, how much you appreciate him and that you are home praying for his safe return.





      GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS











LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

7 comments:

  1. I remember deployments and I pray that each of you will support your husband in anyway possible. I am so proud to be Patrick's wife. His day to day job is to serve his country, My job is to support him here at home as he makes the ultimate sacrifice. Have a great weekend Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne S. Flagler, MichiganFebruary 14, 2012 at 1:55 AM

    Great blog Navy wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daphne S. Flagler, MichiganFebruary 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM

    Thank so much for writing this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my husband..Thanks for this wonderful letter. It really lifted me this morning Lashon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that the letter was able to lift you up and feel better. I pray that you have a support system in place for you wherever your family is stationed..If you need additional resources email me here at @luvlashon@gmail.com
    I will get back to you within a couple of days...God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing. I’m so glad I stumbled across it. Thanks for the encouragement! My husband is currently deployed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone..Unbelievable that two years later this note can still get a response.... For that I am grateful....I pray for the families of all our fallen military.... I pray that our God will give them the strength, the peace, and the comfort that only He can give them...

    ReplyDelete