Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MILITARY COUPLES ARE IN CRISIS TODAY....GIVE THEM STRENGTH FATHER


So many people are in crisis this morning.


Heavenly Father give them the strength to fight and stand up and face these adversities this morning. Give them the strength and the wisdom to come to you.


You can get through this tough time with prayer

KEEP GOD AT THE CENTER OF YOUR MARRIAGE

FATHER,
I know you will stand in the storm with them this morning.



His love, his patience, his grace, his kindness is what keeps me going and I pray this morning that he will Give you all that same strength to trust in him...



TOGETHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE...










LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

2 comments:

  1. Deployments can be tough......We have all had deployments and we have all had reunions. each one just a little different than the one before. Our last deployment was rough for me. so much was happening at home, things were breaking down more than usual and I just wanted my husband HOME!!!
    I BELIEVE AS I GROW OLDER AND WISER I am becoming a lot more nostalgic than any other time he has been deployed...I pray that everyone here can stand the storm and get through the difficult times. Work daily on your marriage and look forward to that sunny afternoon when your man comes home....Picture him walking up to you on that pier...WOW those butterflies come back every time I think about the end of a deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site, what an inspiration, keep doing what you're doing

    ReplyDelete