Sunday, January 15, 2012

SATURDAY PLAYING SOME MINIATURE GOLF......

                  A ROUND OF GOLF WITH FATHER AND SON 

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED MINIATURE GOLF?

THIS GAME LOOKS EASIER THAN IT IS. TRYING TO GET THAT LITTLE BALL IN THE HOLE WAS ALMOST AS HARD AS LEARNING COLLEGE ALGEBRA(SMILE) ONE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, WE ALL HEADED TO PLAY SOME MINIATURE GOLF. WE HAVE PLAYED GOLF BEFORE BUT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS I HAVE HAD SINCE MOVING HERE TO CUBA. 



CHECK OUT MY MOVES


THE LONG HOT DAYS HERE IN GUANTANAMO BAY HAVE TURNED MY SKIN INTO LEATHER AND MY TAN IS AT ITS ALL TIME DARKEST. (SMILE)












NO MATTER..THE KIDS LOVE THIS WEATHER SO WE STAYED OUT THERE AND GAVE IT OUR BEST.




MY DAUGHTER LYRIC


I TRY TO LOTS OF ACTIVITIES WITH THE KIDS SO THAT THEY ARE ENTERTAINED. BESIDES THE GREAT BENEFIT OF GETTING UP AND MOVING, WE HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK, LAUGH AND GROW CLOSER.








MY SON PATRICK


BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOUR KIDS ARE ONE YEAR OLDER AND YOU ASK YOURSELF.....
WHERE DID THE TIME GO?











        WHERE DID THE TIME GO?









THE MEMORIES THAT YOU MAKE TODAY WITH YOUR KIDS WILL LAST A LIFETIME








LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

6 comments:

  1. I love spending time with my children...I know in my heart that my kids have great times with me and my husband Patrick, but I also feel there are some more things I’d like to do with them. They grow up so fast, I try to get as much alone time as I can.....Golf is one way of doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING just to have them near me. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend with your family. I would love to hear about what you do with your children when you have time alone with them. Feel free to share here. Thank you and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lashon for this terrific blog that CELEBRATES GOD AND FAMILY..Thank you for all of your Devotion and Inspiration you have given to so many people...God bless you and your family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. (Luke 18:16).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps the most important thing you can do to improve your kid's life is simply to Love them and spend time with them. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So grateful for my family! I'm happy God grants His children wisdom. I'm even happier knowing He's there to answer any questions I might have.

    ReplyDelete