Monday, January 30, 2012

My beautiful mother has died and passed on, But she will always be a QUEEN to me

                                                                MY CRAZY LIFE


MY MOTHER WAS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN


SHE GREW UP WITH A NAME THAT FIT HER PERFECTLY....QUEEN!!

I loved everything about her.
I loved the way she talked
I loved the way she smelled
I loved the way she loved me 


She was smart, insightful, creative and beautiful. A college educated woman that helped others get their G.E.D.
A short woman with a lot of FIRE!! She was no push-over. A great debater, articulate and well-spoken.



                                                                           MY CRAZY LIFE


























She taught me about the arts and gave me the chance to see my first live play on Broadway. After seeing the WIZ I felt empowered and confident that I could be anything! I didn't realize it back then, but she was exposing me to various cultures so that my eyes could see the possibilities.




SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A QUEEN TO ME


                                                                          MY CRAZY LIFE






















Today as a mother of three children myself, I continue to educate my kids just as Queen did all those years ago...





I know that she would have
 been proud of me...







I have two older sisters. We have no brothers we just had each other. My mom did the best she could and she raised the three of us very different. Each strong headed and independent girls. A trait that today she would be most proud of.
MY CRAZY LIFE
Still, There is a piece of her in each of us that can never be denied. My oldest sister Wanda has the most beautiful eyes just as my mother did. 
My middle sister Juanita is highly educated with a thirst for knowledge that mimics my mother on her very best day. And myself, Well, all I have to do is look in the mirror. I am so proud to be the daughter of such a divine spirit. I can only say that my remarkable grandmother had perfect insight to name her QUEEN because...






SHE WILL ALWAYS BE 
A QUEEN TO ME








http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/

















MY CRAZY LIFE 2017


Thankful for my 3 kids that inspire and encourage me on a daily basis. I am so proud that God chose me to be their mother.





FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
https://twitter.com/lovedbylashon


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/lovedbylashon/


FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR
http://mycrazylife2013.tumblr.com/                     


FOLLOW ME OYOU TUBE
https://www.youtube.com/user/luvlashon


FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LashonCampbell


FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
https://www.pinterest.com/mycrazylife2013/















Lashon Campbell
Mother of 3
USN Veteran


Thank you for visiting My Crazy Life 
Feel free to contact me. Drop me an email
or use the regular post office:

My Email address
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



Mailing address
My Crazy Life 
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551











































2 comments:

  1. My Mother taught me so much growing up in Chicago...She taught me to always THINK AHEAD... That is one of the greatest lessons that I have kept close to my heart all of these years... I always think about tomorrow and how what I do RIGHT NOW will impact my tomorrow. She was the STRONGEST PERSON that I have ever met....She was not very tall but had a presence every time she stepped into the room. She had some amazing qualities that I admire..Finally, SHE LOVED ME and I truly felt that love daily... so my message today is to love your children DEEPLY and set in motion a chain of memories that will last your kids for many years to come..... At the age of 42 I still rely on the advice and words my mother spoke so many years ago... God Bless and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your mother sounds wonderful Lashon. I still feel your pain in this piece that you wrote....

      Delete