Tuesday, January 10, 2012

THIS IS AN EXCITING CHAPTER IN MY LIFE.....

AT THE AGE OF 42 I FINALLY "GET IT"


What an exciting chapter in my life.

My name is Lashon and I am a mother, I am a Wife and I am a believer of God... By profession, I am a Surgical Technologist and I LOVE BEING IN SURGERY..But now I have changed careers and changed my way of life......

Now at the age of 42 I am re-inventing myself by doing what I love and that is WRITING.




I am a US Navy Veteran and very proud of that.




I love God and my country.


My kids are my everything







I have traveled the world and through my adventures met and fell in love with my Navy husband Patrick.


We have 3 beautiful children ages 19, 14 and 12.

I adore My husband and we have been together for so long that we actually finish each other's sentences.... To some people this may not mean anything to them...BUT FOR ME...It means EVERYTHING.






I love my family and this BLOG is my passion.


I hope through each post you learn just a little bit more about me and understand why going from state to state following my NAVY HUSBAND has been quite the adventure.

Now we live in Guantanamo Bay Cuba

This has been a learning experience for me. I have grown so much since moving here.
My family is stronger my health is better and my marriage is SOLID.




THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY FOR ME

So come join me as the adventure for the Campbell Family continues here on my blog



"MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE"

















LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.






LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for waking me up this morning once again her in Cuba with my husband Patrick and 2 of my children..I am blessed and so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal S. Simpson USNRNovember 23, 2012 at 3:19 AM

    I am hooked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?" Psalm 27:1.
    Take that question to heart today, and live by God's continuous commandment to "Fear Not!"

    ReplyDelete