Sunday, November 16, 2014

I LOVE WAKING UP EACH MORNING IN HIS ARMS

I LOVE WAKING UP EACH MORNING IN HIS ARMS


So grateful to wake up in the arms of my husband Patrick Campbell once again...I love you for being so good to me and for being the head of this household..


You have the God given responsibility to direct, guide, protect and be the spiritual leader in this home.






Thank you for allowing me to wake up every morning here in Florida feeling such peace and tranquility that God intended in a home...


I'm so very thankful to have a Christ centered husband and a man who invests in his children.







Today I would just like to say a big thank you to my husband and all the other wonderful husbands and father's out there.







MY HUSBAND PATRICK IS THE BEST FATHER!!







I may some times tease my husband that I have 4 kids instead of 3 but really he is a strong man (through Christ) he leads our home and sets a wonderful example for our kids. 



We don't always get it right as parents but putting God first in our lives has completely changed our course in life as parents and as a couple.



I thank God for this wonderful man


I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.




7 comments:

  1. Everyday when I look at my husband Patrick it reminds me of how great of a man and father he is to our children… What a honor it is to be married to this man and what a honor it is to truly love the Lord, live out of forgiveness, hope and restoration...It HONORS MARRIAGE.... Because God created marriage to be a living drama of the loving relationship between Christ and his bride the church (Ephesians 5). And so the people that honor this intention best are the people that live out the very forgiveness and joy that God designed marriage to portray...Patrick and I live this example in spite of the many challenges that we have faced..We have grown and I just continue to pray because I KNOW that God is speaking to us both in ways that I never dreamed he would.... So I will continue to love this man and wake up every morning full of joy and happiness and I will leave the rest for the work of the Holy Spirit......Have a wonderful Wednesday Everyone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you can do is continue to pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself growing in the Lord everyday..He has given us soo much, and all he ask of us, is to believe in him. A wonderful GOD he is. I honor you Lord, and I thank you for all that you have done for me. Hope today is a good day for everyone.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lashon Thanks for the post! I’ve been reading your blog for a couple of months now and I’m always excited when I see a new post from here in my RSS reader. thanks for talking about god, family and love all in the same place!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first met my husband Patrick, I never imagined the journey we would take as man and wife....I love every step that we have taken together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect timing! Thank you for the words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds so romantic! I truly believe in that! One reason, I kissed my fair share of frogs to find my prince!ss I never gave up, always looked for the brighter side, there HAD to be a brighter side! God bless you and your husband Patrick.

    ReplyDelete