Monday, February 6, 2012

KEEP WORKING AT YOUR MARRIAGE




KEEP WORKING AT YOUR MARRIAGE





Good morning to all of my young military couples this morning..



God never said that marriage would not have difficulties,but He did promise we could have PEACE in the midst of the storms. Trust that God is working behind the scenes. Keep your heart open to Him because soon He will deliver you and your spouse.

I just want to say God bless all the Military Wives.

Keep working at your marriage.


and KEEP GOD FIRST...



Never under estimate the power of a PRAYING WIFE...There is no better way to truly love your husband than by LIFTING HIM UP IN PRAYER.



I thank God for giving me patience and for giving me a wonderful husband. I love him very much.






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

4 comments:

  1. Have you thought about writing professionally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Everyone, A marriage sometimes falls short of what our expectations may be...I give you only my testimony in hopes that it may help just one person... this is what makes the difference between a young wife giving up hope and staying and working on their marriage..DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR MARRIAGE...I know that right now there may be wives who feel overwhelmed...DO NOT GIVE UP.... PUT IN THE WORK...The answer is to constantly sow into your marriage...I mean EVERYDAY...Take your fears, your cares and all things that are positive in your marriage to God....He will come in and make everything new once again...the work is necessary but I promise you, you will have PEACE in the midst of the storm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Soldier,

    I am very happy right now in my life writing for this blog....

    ReplyDelete