Friday, March 30, 2012

MANY BLESSINGS HAVE MANIFESTED IN THE CAMPBELL FAMILY

MANY BLESSINGS HAVE COME IN OUR FAMILY







As you head out this morning, Remember to LOVE and CHERISH ONE ANOTHER right here, right now. Tomorrow is not promised so we need to LOVE and FORGIVE each other and constantly work out our differences.



THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD HAS DONE FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY.




THERE ARE SO MANY BLESSINGS THAT HAVE COME THIS YEAR, SO MANY JOBS HAVE BEEN PROTECTED AND SO MANY JOBS HAVE BEEN CREATED.


I HAVE WITNESSED FIRST HAND THE POWER OF PRAYER IN MY LIFE THIS YEAR AS WELL.

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN REPAIRED, RESTORED AND RENEWED THANKS TO OUR CONTINUOUS WORK WITH OUR PASTOR, OUR FRIENDS AND OUR CHURCH FAMILY.













LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. The outcome of our prayers was ALREADY DETERMINED long before we uttered a word.... Patrick and I spend a lot of time working on having a good relationship and having a bond that allows us to be so happy....I love the fact that as we have gotten older, he still has time to invest in this marriage and look at me with such love and devotion...... For God knows not only our desires, but he also knows our needs, and is constantly supplying them, according to His will.... The beauty here is that prayer has strengthened our marriage and has strengthened our faith..... Now as we continue to pray AS A COUPLE we will continue to see that God's favor is STILL upon our family..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Patrick....... Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this uplifting message, I'm beginning to check myself out. I am going to do better and change my schedule so that I can spend more time with my husband..Blessings all over you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous....Please ...Please...spend as much time as you can....They grow so quickly...No regrets...JUST MEMORIES(SMILE)

    ReplyDelete