Monday, May 7, 2012

THIS FATHER AND SON DUO MAKES ME SMILE.....

FATHER AND SON HAVING A GOOD TIME.......

THERE IS A UNIQUE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY YOUNGEST SON PATRICK AND HIS FATHER.....


WHEN I WATCH THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT THE BOND THEY SHARE WILL LAST A LIFETIME.


WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER THEY PLAYED CARS ON THE FLOOR TOGETHER...


WHEN HE WAS A TODDLER HE TAUGHT HIM HOW TO RIDE A BIKE...



EACH DAY IS A CHANCE TO BOND......


WHEN HE WAS READY FOR HIS FIRST BASEBALL GAME HE TOOK HIM TO THE BATTING CAGE AND SPENT HOURS DEVELOPING HIS SKILLS...


BEFORE MY SON'S SOCCER GAME



NOW AS OUR BABY HEADS TO 7TH GRADE MY HUSBAND IS TEACHING HIM HOW TO BE A YOUNG MAN.....









I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FATHER FOR A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND 3 AMAZING CHILDREN






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

4 comments:

  1. I know that Father and son relationships can never be perfect....I believe each moment that a father has with his son prepares him for the world around him....My husband Patrick is the primary role model for our two sons...He is their role model, mentor and access to all of the countless examples that will greatly influence them throughout the coming years...Have a wonderful Day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the picture of your husband Patrick and your son Dancng together..."Priceless"...

      Delete
  2. Your blog is wonderful Lashon and I will continue to follow you wherever you go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received lots of emails about this particular story....Each one with its own perspective about how we should raise young boys in today's society....I am an active part of my sons life, but my husband Patrick has been instrumental in teaching my two sons the values that they need to be successful...He spends countless hours just talking to the boys..I am so grateful to have such a strong husband that spends his time not only being a daddy, but also being a teacher...Anybody can be a daddy; but it takes a real man to be a Father, I applaud my husband Patrick and I know in my heart that God is smiling down on him for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete