Monday, June 18, 2012

DANCE...DANCE...WITH THE CAMPBELL FAMILY.......

DANCING WITH THE CAMPBELL FAMILY.....


I have always loved our family time together... now that I am home full-time, the kids are off for the Summer and we are preparing for this PCS move..


We are dancing like we never danced before.






The WI FIT is a wonderful game that each family member can enjoy.

There are so many games to choose from.....





Regardless of your age, WII HAS A GAME THAT FITS EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE

DANCE.......DANCE.......DANCE.......




I think I learned a few new moves today.






Whatever activity that brings the entire family together is good in my book.

Try to find something today that you and the kids can enjoy together...







MAKING MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME







THAT'S ME DANCING.......




ARE

YOU

READY

TO

DANCE


WITH 


ME

















HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. There is much to be grateful for despite what's going on in this crazy world...That’s why I try to stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy Reynolds Savannah AreaJuly 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM

    I dance to Dance Dance revelation with my daughter Ericka! Brings us closer.

    ReplyDelete