Wednesday, June 20, 2012

INTEGRITY COMES HAND IN HAND WITH A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF (CMC)

BEGIN AND END EACH DAY WITH INTEGRITY


INTEGRITY is a word that a CMC should always use in his daily life...

Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes....

Does that sound like the CMC of your command?

My husband Patrick Campbell is now a CMC. For those of you that are not familiar with that term, he is now a Command Master chief.




Master chief Campbell is now about to leave Guantanamo Bay Cuba and report to his fist command as a CMC.....He has over 20 years of service and each day he remembers the word INTEGRITY....






Today as he prepares to start this new journey as CMC, I remind him that I am so proud of all he has accomplished.....


Most of all.......


I am PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE....








I THANK YOU  Master Chief Campbell for your devotion AND your dedication to the Navy






GOOD LUCK MASTER CHIEF CAMPBELL




EXCUSE ME.....COMMAND MASTER CHIEF CAMPBELL (smile)














LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Everyone, I have met a lot of people in my life..People that have inspired me, motivated me and mentored me...My husband Patrick is one of those people....I have watched over the years as he has moved up in rank in the United States Navy and with each promotion comes a new FIRE to excel and lead... Master Chief Campbell displays courage and pride as he serves....Each work day choosing integrity without hesitation....Thanks for being a man of INTEGRITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lashon! I just saw that you liked my page on Facebook (Samples by Entaeyen) and I wanted to stop by to thank you! More importantly, however, thank you and your husband both for your service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning to you Melanie...You have a great page and I appreciate the fact that you took time out of your busy day to share such a wonderful comment. Thank you so much :O)

      Delete
  3. Leslie Otter Finnegan, Ontario CanadaJuly 3, 2012 at 4:17 AM

    There are so many ways you can touch lives & make a difference in our world today! Integrity is a precious and a rare quality Glad to see that your husband the Master Chief has all those characteristics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,

    I just recently read a wonderful book. The name of the book is: "The Four Agreements (Amber-Allen Publishing, 1997)".

    It was powerful and my very favorite part of the book was as follows:

    "Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."

    That is why I am most proud of my husband Patrick, He has lived these words all of his life and has been a man of integrity way before he put on that Navy uniform.
    I thank you for sharing your comment Leslie, here on my blog and I encourage you to please come back soon :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Lashon.....You are always in my prayers, on my mind and in my heart. There is a special chemistry between the two of you that is displayed daily on your page...Continued blessings for your union

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan,

    I feel so blessed to read your comment. thanks for stopping by. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete