Monday, June 11, 2012

RENEWAL CEREMONY IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA.......

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY IN CUBA


RECENTLY MY HUSBAND PATRICK AND I RENEWED OUR WEDDING VOWS....WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP HERE AT GTMO AND DECIDED THAT THIS WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER.


WE WERE SURROUNDED BY OUR FRIENDS AND SO MUCH LOVE.








MY WEDDING VOWS 5/56/2012:


MY DEAREST PATRICK: When I first met you 20 years ago Patrick, I never imagined the journey we would take as man and wife. I never knew there would be so many COMPLICATED layers to being married... I never experienced this level of love until the day I married you Patrick... Our relationship has been far from perfect…And I know that we both have strong heads on our shoulder....But through all these years we have continuously put GOD first in our marriage. I remember the first time I laid eyes on you, the first date, the birth of our 3 children, joining church together and living this "AMERICAN DREAM"..... One thing I do know is that GOD must have a sense of humor. Look at us, living this Navy adventure, two imperfect people….A girl from the west side of Chicago who loves Southern cooking marries a Chef from Durham North Carolina..(SMILE)


We’re complementary.... I wouldn’t trade any of the last TWENTY years for anything Patrick. I am so proud to call you my husband. There is no other person who knows me so well, and no other person I’d rather walk this life with... than you. THANK YOU so much for loving me, thank you for believing in me and thank you for always seeing the very best in me. I FEEL SO FREE with you Patrick, and I have never been happier as I am RIGHT NOW TODAY as your wife. Thank you for standing beside me through these past 20 years... Thank you for leading our family under the COVERING OF GOD...And through all our ups and downs we have continued to stick together and support each other. This has been an AMAZING journey with our share of ups and downs... We have traveled the world, we have had children, we have lost a parent, we have laughed, cried and through it all we have done it TOGETHER
as a team....


 
Loving one another, laughing and maintaining our FAITH IN GOD has made these THE BEST 20 years of my life...So my dearest husband, as we celebrate today and look to our future together, let’s continue to focus on loving each other every minute of the day, HEART AND SOUL...








I LOVE YOU  PATRICK                        










LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. Good morning to all of you that read my blog...Your marriage can be so HAPPY...It can be LOVING and fulfilling...Pray about it and today you you can start with love and joy in your heart. Remember that God's Word will meet you right where you are in your marriage..Trust him to give you all the tools you need to strengthen your marriage and RESTORE your marriage..... His love and his grace can help you put into words what your heart is trying to say....God Bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspire me everyday Navy Wife!!!

      Delete
  2. He certainly has laid hands on the Campbell Families marriage...God is good. Thanks to the power of prayer and God

    ReplyDelete