Sunday, June 17, 2012

SO EXCITED TO SEE HIS FACE AFTER A HARD DAY AT WORK....

my crazy life blog



MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG
BY LASHON CAMPBELL




  WHEN PATRICK WALKS IN THE ROOM...
                                MY HEART 
   BEATS JUST A LITTLE BIT FASTER




MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG
I know that my husband Patrick is not perfect, but I also know that I am far from it as well....



Even after all these years, I still have a special place for him in my heart



MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG
I know it sounds corny but, my husband Patrick has a beautiful smile that seems to brighten up the room










Every time I look into his eyes I remember why I fell in love with him...


He loves me..
He shows me love daily..
He loves God deeply.. 



We do not always agree with each other, BUT the two of us together are completely perfect for each other....


I LOVE YOU MASTER CHIEF CAMPBELL





























LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

5 comments:

  1. So grateful for a man that loves God just as much as I do......Together as husband and wife, Patrick and I continue to put our trust in you, live by your word and live by faith..... Thank you for continuing to bless us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Continue to love and respect each other

      Delete
  2. Penelope Samuel Virginia Beach, VirginiaJuly 6, 2012 at 6:59 AM

    Goodness! Your stories are so inspiring Lashon so glad I ran across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Jodie,

      So glad that you enjoy my blog. come back soon.

      Delete