Friday, June 22, 2012

THANK YOU FATHER FOR THIS FATHER/DAUGHTER BOND......

MY DAUGHTER LYRIC AND MY HUSBAND PATRICK

Whenever I read Psalms 127, It reminds me that our children are GIFTS FROM GOD….We try so hard to build our family up…. A Strong father/daughter relationship is necessary.

I know that building family takes work but we have to MAKE TIME for our daughters and empower them.

He has loved our daughter since day one


My husband Patrick ALWAYS focuses on our kids, He constantly talks to our kids and turn off the television.

His relationship with my daughter has raised my daughters self-esteem and gave her a wonderful role model to compare her future husband to (smile)


I say this because he not only buys me roses, he buys my daughter roses also....



My daughter Lyric with her father

He raises the bar with her and teaches her so much.










Thankful today for a wonderful husband that always put our kids as his priority.....







LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN GUANTANAMO BAY CUBA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND 2 OF THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

5 comments:

  1. My daughter will soon turn 15, WOW the time does fly...My husband Patrick and I spend time with her preparing her for the world ahead.... My role is to teach her how to be loving, kind and spiritually grounded...These are all great qualities and I know that these are lessons that will help to shape her future...BUT, my husband Patrick is giving her strength, self-esteem and a strong male role model that I believe will help to produce a even stronger daughter...I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AUDREY TAYLOR, DENVER COLORADOJuly 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM

      I wish my daughter's father was in her life...Any advice for me?

      Delete
    2. Continue to love and support your daughter..Until he decides to be in her life you have to do everything in your powere to make her feel loved!!

      Delete
  2. Nice article, definitely looking forward for more such interesting articles !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anonymous:

      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comment.

      Delete