Sunday, July 29, 2012

WE ARE READY FOR OUR VACATION......


     WE ARE READY FOR OUR VACATION......





We decided to pack up and head to Disney for a couple of weeks to relax and unwind...There is so much going on in our lives right now and frankly we just NEEDED A BREAK...




We stayed at shades of Green for the first time and we loved the place....








 The room at SHADES OF GREEN was spacious the food was great and the staff was professional.









DISNEY VACATION......DISNEY......DISNEY VACATION





We took lots of pictures and laughed so hard.... My daughter Lyric smiled more than I have ever seen in months....







Each day we headed out to a new park and started our Disney adventure. We went to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood studios and Magic kingdom.







LOVED MY TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND EACH DAY I SAID A PRAYER FOR BEING GRATEFUL FOR OUR TIME TOGETHER












DISNEY VACATION 2012.....DISNEY VACATION 2012......





We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together everyday as a family and did what we went there to do. We had a chance to ......RELAX




WE RELAXED TOGETHER AS A FAMILY


TAKE SOME TIME AND REALLY ENJOY YOUR MOMENTS WITH YOUR KIDS



THE SMILES ON MY KIDS FACE, THE LAUGHTER I HEARD AND THE JOY WAS THE BEST









FUN TIME WITH THE KIDS......FUN TIME WITH THE KIDS......FUN TIME WITH THE KIDS....






FATHER AND SON HAD LOTS OF LAUGHS TOGETHER AS THEY GOT ON EVERY RIDE THEY COULD...









HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER








LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

5 comments:

  1. I continue to open my heart DAILY to the Lord and ask that He keeps us grounded and fills our heart with His love, with his compassion and with his peace.... I thank our Lord and Savior for never faltering or wavering in His love for my family.... I have lived, seen and felt the truth and power of his love for the Campbell Family...GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US.....Have a wonderful day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everytime I try to save, something comes up. Would really like t otake the kids

      Delete
    2. Anonymous,

      I saved for an entire year. I would put 20 or 30 dollars away at a time until I had enough saved.

      Delete
  2. SingleMom, Newark, N.J.September 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

    Vacations are the only time we can truly just be ourselves!

    ReplyDelete