Monday, August 27, 2012

BE QUIET AND LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR SPOUSE HAS TO SAY.... ......



TALK TO YOUR SPOUSE IN A POSITIVE WAY


REMEMBER to stay positive and listen to what your spouse has to say today. There is nothing greater than communicating your feelings in a positive way.


BE QUIET   BE QUIET   BE QUIET 





Why not talk to your spouse with NO YELLING NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS



DO NOT TEAR DOWN

DO NOT CRITICIZE

              DO NOT EMBARRASS


DO NOT BELITTLE







Try to remember why you fell in love in the first place this will help you to connect in a positive way.


LISTEN




          LISTEN 




                      LISTEN  



                                    LISTEN




BE QUIET TODAY AND REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR SPOUSE HAS TO SAY




LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good morning GianCarlo...Its going to be a beautiful Day. I pray that all is well with you.....

      Delete
  2. Being quiet and listening to what your spouse has to say is IMPORTANT......The one thing that I love about being married is that I am forever connected to the man that God intended for me to have....Day by day I have learned to listen more and learn to communicate effectively....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for our family Lashon..my marriage is in serious trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Renee,

    I said a prayer this morning for your ffamily... My email is mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com send me your email address..god Bless

    ReplyDelete