Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GREAT FAMILY.....GREAT TIMES TOGETHER...




TODAY TRY TO CREATE A SPECIAL MEMORY THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME...


I tell the kids everyday that they are my priority..


It is important that they know they are loved..We all have been guilty in the past of being TO BUSY...



I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN.....




My love for these 3 beautiful children is so DEEP....Thankful to God for my babies....
















WE FIND OURSELVES RUNNING AROUND AND BEING BUSY.....






Running all over the place instead of SLOWING DOWN and appreciating all that is important...OUR KIDS




GREAT FAMILY...GREAT TIME




God is truly awesome and he will ALWAYS find a way to watch over and protect our children..... Praise him as we learn to protect and enrich our children in his word..




SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR KIDS TODAY






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

7 comments:

  1. There’s no substitute for time spent together... Keep encouraging your children and setting a great example for them...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting Navy wife...I just wanted to thank you. I've been reading your blog for over a year now and your approach to family and God has allowed me to look at my own journey differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a blessing jennifer...thank you so much for following this blog! Its very important to me and knowing that you have been somehow affected by my words is truly humbling..so grateful to god for this outlet...Stay tuned Jennifer (smile)

      Delete
  3. Lashon you are an Awesome Navy wife and mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tasha for those kind words. God bless

      Delete
  4. singlemom, Newark, N.J.September 6, 2012 at 7:14 AM

    You are right Lashon, God is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete