Thursday, August 2, 2012

I AM BACK INTO MY HOUSE AND I FEEL PEACE OF MIND........





I AM BACK INTO MY HOUSE AND I FEEL PEACE OF MIND........


Thank you Father for the peace of mind you gave me this morning when I opened my eyes…I felt so much peace and calmness.



From the moment I walked through the door all of my anxieties and worries were lifted...






I FELT TREMENDOUS PEACE WHEN I STEPPED INTO OUR HOUSE












There is something about this man Jesus that gives me peace…Praying that everyone who may read my blog this morning knows that peace…..and I pray that you know this AWESOME man named Jesus


PEACE OF MIND                             PEACE OF MIND








I AM BACK INTO MY HOUSE AND I FEEL PEACE OF MIND........







When I sit in my house and pray, there is wonderful feeling.





WHEN YOU HAVE THIS AMOUNT OF PEACE......WOW







MATERIAL THINGS CAN NOT BRING YOU HAPPINESS Of course I know this...






PEACEFUL FEELING                           PEACEFUL FEELING






But have a peaceful feeling every time I walk through this door is worth all of the hard work we put in when we came back from Cuba. I relax more and breathe more.





This calm and peaceful place helps me to be closer to God....I am fulfilled emotionally and spiritually.






This helps me to be a better mother, friend and wife but most importantly...


It helps me to be the person God intended me to be.






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. PEACE.....one of my favorite words...I allow myself quiet time and I pray that you will to this weekend...Spending one-on-one time with yourself FIRST and then allowing yourself to give your ALL To your kids (smile)....Spend some time with EACH one of your children and do something that each child enjoys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Army Wife, Ft. StewartAugust 30, 2012 at 6:31 AM

    Good 4 u Lashon. You should always have peace in your own house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful house. did you guys just buy it?

    ReplyDelete