Friday, August 17, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAY.... 8/17/2012




HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..



YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...



PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....



8/17/2012 Gail from Kileen Texas writes:
Hello Lashon. It is good when a plan falls into place and even better when that plan involves God. Spiritually we grow everyday and as long as you keep your eyes open and listen with patience, God will steer you in the right direction.
So glad you are back in Florida and I want to know what are your plans now that you are back?

God bless you, God bless your family


8/17/2012 My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:
Good morning Gail from Texas...First of all thank you for taking the time to send mail to me... I appreciate your question and I want you to know that my plans are still up in the air...
First I am getting the house back together... I have been cleaning, painting and preparing my two youngest kids for school...
My husband Patrick has a new postion as the CMC so I have to get him settled in his new surroundings.. Finally, I will go back to work by the end of the year...
That is my goal Gail and I am trying to stay on course. THANKS for your words of encouragement and please continue to follow my blog, fanpage and twitter...

Thanks,






LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU....DROP ME A LINE TODAY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear that divorce is right around the corner for me Lashon. I have prayed and still nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful page with a positive message to share :-)

    ReplyDelete