Friday, August 24, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAY.....8/24/2012


HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..

YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...




PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....



 Joyce from Great Lakes, Illinois writes: I am a big fan of both the blog and your fan page on Face book. What made you want to write a blog?  
You are so inspiring Lashon. Wish we could talk on the phone sometime. Wishing you continued success in your "crazy navy life". 




My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:
Good morning Joyce..Hearing people express their gratitude for my blog brings me a tremendous amount of joy...to answer your question I LOVE TO WRITE...So deciding to start a blog was only natural.

I learned a long time ago that writing things down was better than holding things in.

It is so much easier and so less stressful to be yourself, your truthful self and things become simple... Lying requires too much energy you know.......Living a life of truth feels awesome and sharing my life, my ups and downs and all my joy is what I LOVE TO DO...

I am unable to answer phone calls directly..I would be consumed with to many requests. I am sure that you can understand that... You can continue to email me or you can send a text message. Please allow at least 5-7days for a response to any text messages.

The TEXT ONLY  number is:       786-373-4764


So stay tuned Joyce and I will try everyday to live my life with purpose....

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
















LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to all of my readers.....We all need support at some point..Having a friend to talk to or someone just to listen is a wonderful thing...That is why Mailbox Friday is so close to my heart....It is this love, this support and this encouragement that will enable us military wives to be true servants...God Bless you all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog My Crazy Life as a Navy wife is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks US MARINE WIFE...Hope to hear from you again soon!

      Delete