Friday, August 31, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAYS....8/31/2012


HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..

YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...




PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....



 Becky Maloney from Salt Lake City, Utah writes:  Are you still writing in your journal Lashon? Wish it was a way for us to talk.




My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:

Good morning Becky...I LOVE TO WRITE... I started writing in my journal when I was still in high School.... I was a girl with lots of things going on in my mind and a imagination like you could never imagine...

I was always dreaming Becky...I wanted to write down my dreams, my aspirations, my fears and I WAS SO EXCITED... I would write in my journal 2 or 3 times a week.

When I joined the Navy I wrote less and less and then I got married and started having children and I always wanted to write but I NEVER HAD ANY TIME....
I had to MAKE TIME to journal and make time for myself. So making the decision to start my blog MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE..was only natural.

I learned a long time ago that writing things down was better than holding things in.

It is so much easier and so less stressful to be yourself, your truthful self and things become simple... Writing helped me to do that....Living a life of truth feels awesome and sharing my life, my ups and downs and all my joy is what I LOVE TO DO...

I am unable to answer phone calls directly..I would be consumed with to many requests. I am sure that you can understand that... You can continue to email me or you can send a text message.

Please allow at least 5-7days for a response to any text messages.

The TEXT ONLY  number is: 786-373-4764


So stay tuned Becky and I will try everyday to live my life with purpose....

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
















LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

3 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU....DROP ME A LINE TODAY...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lashon,

      I need a marriage prayer.. My marriage is at the break of divorce. I was wondering if you could me a prayer and a devotional...Please send me one to militarylove8@gmail.com Thanks Lashon

      Delete
  2. I have been feeling really down and unable to get back on track… Things are not looking good Lashon. I'm in the process of going through a divorce.. At 42 years old I feel like I have lost everything. I am having trouble getting out of the bed on some days...I don't like how I feel and I don’t like my situation. Some days it’s your posts that help me to get moving Lashon... Please pray for me if you happen to read this. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete