Sunday, August 12, 2012

OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD HAS GUIDED OUR MARRIAGE.....

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD HAS STRENGTHENED OUR MARRIAGE.....


Marriage is a beautiful thing...Especially when you find someone who loves and honors God as much as you do. there has been many ups and down over the years with my husband Patrick and I, BUT we ALWAYS stay in prayer....




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





As a married couple, we do not expect to understand why we have to have trials and problems in our marriage....But with PRAYER you find so many things:







                                     PRAY...PRAY...PRAY...PRAY...PRAY





YOU FIND LOVE

YOU FIND FORGIVENESS

YOU FIND COMMITMENT

YOU FIND RESTORATION





ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING, and it makes the love between you deeper, stronger and a special oneness that encompasses your whole body..



MY HUSBAND PATRICK AND MYSELF IN FLORIDA



START A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD TODAY AND WATCH HOW IT WILL GUIDE YOUR MARRIAGE....












OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD HAS STRENGTHENED OUR MARRIAGE




        PRAY TOGETHER AS A COUPLE



























LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

10 comments:

  1. I love my husband Patrick Campbell...I say it as often as I can to him and I show him daily. When we met we were initially attracted to one another both physically and Emotionally...But now 20 years later, It is the spiritual connection that KEEPS US TOGETHER. ..Enjoy this beautiful day Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday Lashon. hope you continue to post . your blog is lovely. Enjoy all of the time you have with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for creating this page. I plan on taking all the information and tips you have given to work on my marriage....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I came across your blog and this post in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, love it, love it. Thanks for the encouraging Word. Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment Heather...hope to see you back here soon!

      Delete
  6. I love it, love it, love it. Thanks for the encouraging Word. Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete