Saturday, August 18, 2012

OUR VACATION THIS YEAR BROUGHT THIS FAMILY SO MUCH PEACE.......



MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG




MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG
BY LASHON CAMPBELL




OUR VACATION THIS YEAR BROUGHT THIS FAMILY SO MUCH PEACE.......


Good morning to all the people who stop by my page....I want to tell you all that I am still carrying a BIG SMILE this morning after our vacation....

I am still GRATEFUL this morning..

I am still JOYFUL this morning....







I AM STILL JOYFUL AND GRATEFUL this morning for the inspiration that our vacation provided our family...


Every morning we said a prayer and took in all there was to see in both

St. Augustine Florida and in Orlando Florida...






OUR FAMILY MADE IT A PRIORITY TO SEEK OUT INSPIRATION AND FOUND IT DAILY .....





 What a joy to smile, laugh and expose our kids to all of the wonderful things on this vacation....



THROUGH LOVE, CHURCH AND SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT we had a fabulous time..






NO PHONES, NO EMAILS....ONLY the family...








Patrick and I decided that it was the only way to totally commit ourselves to our children....







My Navy husband Patrick is SLOWLY learning how to turn off his cellphone.....

(He needs a 12 step program concerning his IPhone)





SMILE     SMILE      SMILE



Make some time with your family today.....









MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG 2017


Thankful for my 3 kids that inspire and encourage me on a daily basis. I am so proud that God chose me to be their mother.





FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
https://twitter.com/lovedbylashon


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/lovedbylashon/


FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR
http://mycrazylife2013.tumblr.com/                     


FOLLOW ME OYOU TUBE
https://www.youtube.com/user/luvlashon


FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LashonCampbell


FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
https://www.pinterest.com/mycrazylife2013/















Lashon Campbell
Mother of 3
USN Veteran


Thank you for visiting My Crazy Life 
Feel free to contact me. Drop me an email or use the regular post office:

My Email address
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com

My Text ONLY number

904-637-5946

Mailing address
My Crazy Life 
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551























5 comments:

  1. I ask God to bless my children every day, to guide them and give them strength to make the right choices...thankful for another year with my husband Patrick and the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration to me Lashon! I know you have made a huge difference in my life..... Thank you from a grown child you didn't birth!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA,HA.... Another child!!! anyway, thanks for the comment. I really needed to hear that and its because of comments like yours that I continue to blog and share this crazy life. I pray that you will have a great day... God Bless!

      Delete
  3. I glad to hear n see you all have fun on vacation. It is all about family n spending that quality time together. Girl please know I live you so much, my big sis:-). Jackie

    ReplyDelete