Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH GOD AT THE CENTER OF YOUR HEART......



HOW DO YOU BEGIN EACH DAY AT YOUR HOME?



 THE WORLD OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN WHEN YOU AND I WAS TEENAGERS. THE THINGS WE ENDURED WITH PEER PRESSURE FAILS IN COMPARISON TO WHAT OUR CHILDREN ARE DEALING WITH EVERY DAY. THAT’S WHY I BEGIN EACH DAY SAYING I LOVE YOU GOD AND I THANK YOU.


I SAY I LOVE HIM AND I THANK HIM FOR PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN HERE IN FLORIDA.




                                                      YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN SO IT IS NECESSARY TO COVER ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR SAFETY. WE GIVE THEM CELLPHONES , WE TALK TO THEM ABOUT THE DANGERS LURKING AND WE TEACH THEM ABOUT THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER THROUGH THE BIBLE.



BECAUSE OUR WORLD IS EVER CHANGING, WE MUST SUPPLY OUR KIDS WITH MORE THAN JUST WORDS. WE HAVE TO MENTOR THEM, WE HAVE TO BE EXEMPLARY ROLE MODELS, WE HAVE TO LOVE THEM AND WE HAVE TO TEACH THEM FROM THE BIBLE AND REMIND THEM OF HOW AMAZING GOD IS.


SO I START MY MORNING BY SAYING, I LOVE YOU GOD
SO I START MY MORNING BY SAYING, I LOVE YOU GOD AND I KNOW THAT LOVE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL NOT HAVE SOME DIFFICULT TIMES, BUT MY LOVE FOR YOU GIVES ME THE ABILITY TO WRAP MY CHILDREN IN PROTECTION.









 I KNOW THAT GODS LOVE SHINES IN MY THREE CHILDREN SO I BEGIN AND END EACH DAY WITH THE WORDS I LOVE YOU GOD AND I THANK YOU. 



GOD BLESS.












LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

2 comments:

  1. I pray that as you start this Wednesday morning, You take a special moment to stop and pray like never before.... spend a few moments today talking with God, praying and finding the strength to tackle any problem that may be headed your way (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw yourself at the feet of Jesus and cry: "Save me! I am yours!" He will not judge you. He will cleanse you. God Bless Lashon.

    ReplyDelete