Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CHOOSE HAPPINESS AND WATCH HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR MARRIAGE CAN BE...



                                        CHOOSE HAPPINESS



TODAY, TELL YOUR HUSBAND JUST HOW SPECIAL HE IS



TODAY, TELL YOUR WIFE JUST HOW SPECIAL SHE IS




I really appreciate the time that I have had recently with my husband Patrick... We have decided to spend more time together, walk together AND pray together ...I am finding so much joy being with my husband..I am writing more, praying more and finding some much needed ALONE TIME with my husband Patrick and our kids. I felt so much joy in my heart so I sat down and I wrote this article and expressed simply what I was feeling in my heart.....














I just wanted to share as I continue to open my heart to the Lord and ask that He fill Patrick and I with His love, with his compassion and peace in the midst of all the things we have encountered in our marriage.





I thank our Lord and Savior for never faltering or wavering in His love for my family.





I have lived, seen and felt the truth and power of these words, so I extend a prayer of thanks to our Father because In the midst of every hardship, and every disappointment that has TRIED to break this marriage down...

We have continued to say: "GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US".

Have a wonderful day everyone.....











LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN


10 comments:

  1. Marriage is the source of great and unspeakable happiness...I pray that you will find that TODAY......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has given me a great deal of joy. Suprisingly, I tune it like a soap opera!! you inspire me and I am so blessed to have this blog Lashon. I have been having a really difficult time at home with my husband because of my weight. It is still difficult to talk about. I am having a hard time believing in myself and find myself taking it out on my husband returning the harsh words.. I am yearning for that "unspeakable happiness" that you always write about Lashon. I pray and have faith just like you Lashon but don't always feel so connected. Thanks and I will continue to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carly, your comment comes at a time when I feel we are ministering for each other. It takes a lot of work to run a blog...At least to run it right. I get so many letters, emails and texts and I feel as if they have to be answered right away. Sometimes I grow weary but I have to keep the faith and press on. Reading your wonderful comment came just for me when I was beginning to wonder if I in fact was helping people. All I want to do is spread the word of god and hope that my words inspire others.
      kmowing that my words have inspired you is such a blessing. Thanks for being a committed follower of the blog. I look forward to many more "conversations".....

      Delete
    2. Do you have any ADMINS that help you out?

      Delete
    3. Hi Anonymous,

      As of October 2012 I have no ADMIN's that help with the blog...However, I have 2 dear friends that help to ADMIN my FaceBook page....

      Delete
  3. choose happiness in your marriage is sucha beautiful piece. you are such a talented writer Lashon. Keep on posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt so good after reading this Lashon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy..Remember if you have any suggestions that could help to improve the Blog, I would love to hear them...Contact me if you do..God Bless!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to this day that God has given you, Lashon.

    ReplyDelete