Friday, September 14, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAY 9/14/2012


HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..


YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...


PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....




 Priscilla from Mayport, Florida writes:    

Hi Lashon! I am a new follower of your blog "my crazy life as a navy wife". I found you through another blog I follow. I too am a military wife and I love my husband and I love God. I know how stressful it can be to be married and constantly doing PCS moves. But I LOVE this life and my husband. Your blog is a breath of fresh air and I just wanted to let you know that I will follow it daily.
Keep doing what you're doing Lashon!!













My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:

Good morning to you Priscilla… Today, I am so grateful that the Lord has brought so many positive, military wives together on my page and on my blog! I appreciate all comments and I am ready to do even more this year. As a military wife I have learned how to be strong and my faith helps me to stay upbeat and positive. This blog is a way to spread the word of God and help as many people as I can...May He continue to reveal Himself to me daily as I draw nearer to Him each day...I will continue to serve God and stay positive..Thanks for following my blog Priscilla...








THANKS FOR STOPPING BY




Thank you for visiting My crazy life as a Navy wife, the following links will help you to contact me:

Mailing address
My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551                 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone 786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)
Email 
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


  



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN


3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to all of my readers.....We all need support at some point..Having a friend to talk to or someone just to listen is a wonderful thing...That is why Mailbox Friday is so close to my heart....It is this love, this support and this encouragement that will enable us military wives to be true servants...God Bless you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new mailbox friday. It is great, so real and down to earth. Keep writing. People today need to be positive and your blog is a constant reminder that you need 2 surround yourself with positive people and things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly!! Have a wonderful Day and keep tuning in to the blog...

      Delete