Friday, September 21, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAY... 9/21/2012


HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..

YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...




PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....




April from Ft. Stewart, Georgia writes:
Lady, your blog is a godsend. Lately I have been looking at all of the pictures of you and your husband. The two of you look AMAZING!! You're a great inspiration to me and I enjoy sharing your tips and posts with my friends here in Georgia..
 A few of us wives here have formed a wives club!!
My question is: How often do you and your husband set time aside for some "alone time"...My husband has just recently got promoted and I find that we are spending less and less time together..I have prayed about this subject and I am a little embarrassed to admit that I am not sure if I am praying right....Any help will be appreciated...







My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:

Hi April, your question reminds me of myself years ago when my husband was trying to make chief….he was working such long hours and I wanted us to just have a few stolen moments together…He sat me down and told me that in order for him to make chief there were certain things that had to be accomplished. I was a little hesitant at first but it all worked out for the best…We scheduled a date night that could not be canceled we had to force ourselves to relax…This is vital in a marriage you have to nurture and cultivate your marriage EVERY SINGLE DAY…

As for praying, (I had to smile) I smiled because I remembered my first real prayer to God…. I was nervous, I felt a little uncertain and I stuttered as I searched for just the right words to say...But in time I slowly began to learn that it was never so much the words that I was speaking, but it was instead in the sincere yearning that I felt in my heart..... You can do it April, the words are already there....








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551                 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com                                     





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.














8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to all of my readers.....We all need support at some point..Having a friend to talk to or someone just to listen is a wonderful thing...That is why Mailbox Friday is so close to my heart....It is this love, this support and this encouragement that will enable us military wives to be true servants...God Bless you all...


    ReplyDelete
  2. APRIL KILROY, KEY WEST, FLSeptember 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM

    I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR DATE NIGHTS AND ALONE TIME...vERY HARD TO FIND SINCE THE KIDS HAVE COME ALONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April,
      you have to find time for "Date Night"....A marriage requires work and sometimes talking is the best thing...You can try having a late dinner one night once the kids are sleeping....Set the table, light some candles and really enjoy each others company...Total cost for the evening $0.00..
      Good Luck and keep me posted April...

      Delete
  3. I just found your site yesterday and and read of alot of the articles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Soldier's Heart,

      Welcome to my Blog!...Feel free to browse through all of my stories and leave a comment if you like...

      Delete
  4. Thank you for answering my email Lashon, I praise GOD EACH AND EVERY DAY. I love reading your blog so much. God bless you Lashon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Mary Ann,
    I just read your comment..Of course I answered your email (smile) If you ever need to talk or you just want me to listen, I am here for you.

    Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





    Mailing address

    My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
    C/O Lashon Campbell
    P.O. Box #77551
    Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


    Phone Number
    786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

    Email
    Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog!

    ReplyDelete