Friday, September 7, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAYS....9/07/2012


HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..


YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...


PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....




 Theresa from Chicago, Illinois writes:
Lashon is it just me or what? I am feeling especially sad lately. Am I the only one or is there anyone else
bummed that their husband is always deployed? I miss him so much and I am having a really hard time adjusting. I am basically lying in bed MOST OF THE DAY. My daughter keeps me going. I see how happy you are and I just don’t understand how you get through these deployments...HELP!!







My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:

Good morning to you Theresa…you are experiencing what so many young military wives have in the past…You are sad, depressed, alone and feeling empty…The solution begins with you… YOU have to get moving…YOU have to FOCUS on your daughter and YOU have to create an environment that is healthy for not only you but also for your daughter. REMEMBER THAT SHE IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE...
I understand that you do not have family where you guys are stationed.
It is imperative that you connect with the available resources on your base...


DO IT TODAY
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get a job, go back to school, volunteer or start a new project…. Look at your daughter and reflect on all the possibilities this morning….THANK GOD for that beautiful daughter, your life and your health…. It’s OK to have a bad day, believe me; I have had many in these 20 years…. Even the strongest women have weak moments. You have to GET UP, GET MOTIVATED and GET IT TOGETHER Theresa….



THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION




Thank you for visiting My crazy life as a Navy wife, the following links will help you to contact me:

Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551                 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone 786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.
LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to all of my readers.....We all need support at some point..Having a friend to talk to or someone just to listen is a wonderful thing...That is why Mailbox Friday is so close to my heart....It is this love, this support and this encouragement that will enable us military wives to be true servants...God Bless you all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean no disrespect, but give me a break!! Get a job

    ReplyDelete