Friday, October 5, 2012

MAILBOX FRIDAY........ 10/05/2012





HERE AT MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE, WE ANSWER AS MUCH EMAILS AND SNAIL MAIL AS POSSIBLE..

YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME...




PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN THAT MAIL.....



 Joanne from Decatur, Georgia writes:
My husband cheated on me last year and he apologized and we decided to make our marriage work. Oh Lashon this is the hardest thing that I have ever done. I keep bringing it up and I guess I just want him to hurt as much as he has hurt me. I need some advice fast.




My Crazy Life as A Navy Wife response:
Dearest Joanne, I will not try to minimize the pain that you are obviously going through...Infidelity is one of the leading causes of divorce in our military. As I was reading your comment you said "WE DECIDED TO MAKE OUR MARRIAGE WORK"....
In that one sentence you said a mouth full...If you "Decided" to forgive your husband and make your marriage work, you have to LET GO of that pain and truly FORGIVE HIM....

I want you to know that, In every moment of our life we ahave  CHOICES...You have to make a choice to implement FORGIVENESS...this will not be a easy process Joanne...YOU CAN DO IT....allow yourself to FORGIVE because forgiveness is a path of healing and it can BEGIN TODAY!! you just have to OPEN YOUR HEART....
I pray that I have helped you and if not PLEASE contact your pastor, family or a counselor...God bless!











Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address
My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. BOX #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551

Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.













1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday to all of my readers.....We all need support at some point..Having a friend to talk to or someone just to listen is a wonderful thing...That is why Mailbox Friday is so close to my heart....It is this love, this support and this encouragement that will enable us military wives to be true servants...God Bless you all...

    ReplyDelete