Thursday, October 18, 2012

PROUD OF YOU CMC CAMPBELL



I LOVE THIS MAN, I CHOSE THIS LIFE.....



I was just sitting here thinking about how proud I am of my husband Patrick... My eyes light up every time I see his face or I hear his voice.. My dearest husband, I am so proud of you Patrick... You have worked so hard over the years in the USN..... This new duty station as the CMC is a great milestone for you personally and also for our family...

Your hard work has paid off and now you are the CMC...You are the CMC because of your dedication to the Navy and also for your dedication as a loving husband and father.


Your success in the USN is an ongoing thing, and my dearest husband, you should feel a deep sense of accomplishment and pride in how far you have come and how far you are yet to go.

Patrick, your possibilities are infinite and as your wife and biggest cheerleader, I am so excited to see what your NEXT big step in this fine Navy will be.


So as you assume the duties as the CMC at your new duty station, Remember to always keep your love for god at the center of all your decision making....

It can be hard keeping your focus throughout the years of dedicating yourself but you have done this and today is a reflection of all you sacrificed and all you have done Master Chief Campbell.



 



Stay focused and I love you







LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

LASHON CAMPBELL
MOTHER OF 3
USN VETERAN

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Patrick Campbell...I want to give thanks to God for this amazing life that I am blessed to share with you...I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU... I am IN LOVE with you and EVERY morning you put a smile on my face and pure joy in my heart.. Love you CMC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lashon, I am amazed that your blog gets better and better...we have worked so hard on our marriage and one thing is for sure...Our marriage may never be perfect, but it is getting better with each passing day!

      Delete
  2. "Love is patient; love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.
    1 Corinthians 13:4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had that quote at my wedding. It was beautiful and will forever be like that.

      Delete