Monday, October 8, 2012

SALUTE TO WOMEN IN OUR MILITARY.....




TO ALL OF THE AMAZING WOMEN THAT I HAVE HAD THE HONOR OF MEETING IN MY LIFETIME BOTH PAST AND PRESENT, I SALUTE YOU....





I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE WOMEN THAT ARE CURRENTLY SERVING ACTIVE, RESERVISTS, RETIREES AND SPOUSES!





THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATED SERVICE AND ALL OF THE WORK YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS...











I AM SO PROUD OF ALL THE MENTORS THAT I KNOW AND LOVE WHO HAVE SHAPED ME INTO THE WOMAN THAT I AM TODAY..YOU ARE ALL GREAT EXAMPLES...






GREAT WOMEN IN OUR MILITARY




















HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY





Mailing address
My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551  
Jacksonville,Florida 32226-7551

Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com                                     







LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.






7 comments:

  1. A great message this morning and something to think about this morning. have a wonderful day Lashon and my prayer everyday is the same, that your navy husband returns home safely and soon..God bless the Campbell Family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Cindy,

      Thank you for your comment and I appreciate your kind words...

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      my email address is mycrazylifeasanavywife.yahoo.com

      Thank you

      Delete
  3. Hello Lashon. Love your stories on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lashon. How are you and the family. Boy, its been a minute. We are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete