Friday, November 16, 2012

MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE.......2012

LASHON CAMPBELL

TIME SURE DOES FLY WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE MAN YOU LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD...MY NAME IS LASHON CAMPBELL AND I AM A NAVY VETERAN.

MY HUSBAND IS A E-9 MASTER CHIEF IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON MY BLOG AND MY FACE BOOK PAGE ARE MY OWN.

I JUST WANT TO SHARE SOME OF THE WONDERFUL THINGS OUR FAMILY HAS ENCOUNTERED IN OUR ADVENTURES LIVING THIS NAVY DREAM...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST HERE ON MY BLOG.


THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG











Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

10 comments:

  1. So glad you started this blog...Long overdue Lashon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome to my blog Pastorwife. I know that it has taken some time to get this blog started. I hope that you will take some time and look around and read some of the blogs. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions that might improve the blog. Thanks again for stopping by abd posting to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your Bio, what exactly does a Surgical Technologist do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you Julia,

      A surgical Technologist has the duty of passing all of the instruments that a surgeon needs in surgery...It was a great job and I have lots of great stories....

      Delete
  4. You sure did follow him around the world....Cuba?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure if I could move to Cuba..I have heard so many horrible stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gloria,
      first of all, thanks for stopping by to comment here on my blog. I absolutely LOVED living in Cuba...It was really a nice change from the "norm". sorry to hear that you heard awful stories about that duty station, but each person's experiences is slightly different than the one before...Maybe one day you will be able to experience the beautiful sunsets in GTMO...God Bless

      Delete
  6. Glad to be able to hear your story Lashon. your entire family will forever be in my prayers. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Hailey,

      Welcome to my blog! In-box me any questions or concerns you may have about the blog.

      Delete