Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SHOW SUPPORT TO YOUR HUSBAND EACH DAY

PATRICK AND LASHON CAMPBELL

SHOW SUPPORT TO YOUR HUSBAND EACH DAY



THERE IS NO GREATER FEELING THAN FEELING LOVED...AND I TRULY FEEL LOVED THIS MORNING!!

I AM WRITING ON MY BLOG THIS MORNING BECAUSE I JUST RECEIVED THE MOST AMAZING LETTER FROM MY HUSBAND.

A LETTER FROM MY HUSBAND IS TRULY UNIQUE BECAUSE AFTER ALMOST 20 YEARS, I ONLY HAVE A FEW. HE WROTE A LETTER TODAY TO ME EXPRESSING HOW MUCH HE APPRECIATES THE SUPPORT THAT I HAVE GIVEN HIM OVER OUR UNION. HE WENT ON TO SAY THAT HE WOULD NOT BE A SENIOR CHIEF IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY IF IT WERE NOT FOR MY LOVE AND SUPPORT.....SO I WANTED TO WRITE THIS NOTE TODAY FOR ALL OF THE YOUNG MILITARY WIVES WHO ARE STRUGGLING SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONAL AND FINANCIALLY...







I DO A LOT OF WORK WITH MILITARY WIVES AND I TELL THEM THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STRUGGLES, BUT IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR HUSBANDS EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE. YOU HAVE TO BECOME A BLESSING FOR YOUR HUSBAND.ONE OF THE GREATEST NEEDS OF ANY HUSBAND IS TO HAVE A WIFE WITH A SUPPORTIVE ATTITUDE. THINK ABOUT IT LADIES, OUR HUSBANDS ARE AT WORK ALL DAY MOST OF THE TIME WITH A BOSS THAT DOESN'T RESPECT HIS WORTH. HE IS CRITICIZED ALL DAY AND LEFT FEELING DEFLATED. SO WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM WORK, WHY DO YOU BELITTLE HIM? WHY DO YOU PUT HIM DOWN? A HUSBAND SHOULD NOT COME HOME TO A WIFE THAT IS READY TO FIGHT ALL THE TIME AND CONSTANTLY UNDERMINE EVERYTHING THAT HE IS TRYING TO DO. YOU ARE SIMPLY DESTROYING HIS SELF-IMAGE, MAKING HIM INSECURE IN HIS MANHOOD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU ARE DESTROYING HIS SPIRIT.


LADIES, LIFT UP YOUR HUSBANDS, MOTIVATE YOUR HUSBANDS, INSPIRE YOUR HUSBANDS.

YOU WILL CREATE A BETTER HOME AND YOUR HUSBAND WILL BECOME A BETTER HUSBAND.YOUR HUSBAND WILL BECOME MORE ATTENTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE TO YOU AS WELL. WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM A TRYING DAY AT WORK, GREET HIM WITH LOVE, UNDERSTANDING,KINDNESS AND A SUPPORTIVE HEART. IT IS NOT VERY HARD TO DO IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS A PRIORITY. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ALWAYS COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS TO HIM AND NEVER GO TO BED WITH A HEAVY HEART. YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR ATTITUDE SHOWS HIM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM. IF NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR YOU, TRY A NEW APPROACH. STOP CORRECTING YOUR HUSBAND CONTINUOUSLY AND POINTING OUT ALL OF HIS FLAWS. INSTEAD, SHOW HIM LOTS OF SUPPORT AND BECOME HIS ADVOCATE AND NOT HIS ENEMY. BECOME HIS FRIEND AND HIS CHEERLEADER AND TURN TO GOD!! YES I SAID IT...GO TO GOD AND PRAY TO HIM ABOUT ALL OF THE THINGS THAT UPSET YOU ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND. TRUST ME GOD WILL WORK ON HIS HEART. ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY HUSBAND WILL TELL YOU, THAT GOD WAS CONSTANTLY WORKING ON PATRICK'S HEART.(SMILE)

I TELL PATRICK EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT I LOVE, HONOR AND RESPECT HIM. EVERY SINGLE DAY. I BUILD HIM UP WHEN HE NEEDS ME TOO AND I TREAT OUR UNION AS A UNION FROM GOD.

IN DOING THAT I GIVE HONOR TO GOD AND TO OUR MARRIAGE. IF YOU DO THIS LADIES YOUR LIFE AND MARRIAGE WILL TRANSFORM. LET YOUR HUSBAND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN HIS ABILITY AS A PROVIDER FOR YOUR FAMILY AND THAT YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIS ABILITY TO COMPLETE ANY TASK.












Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:










Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551

20 comments:

  1. I am not sure if I told you on Facebook, But Congrats on the promotion for your family. Well deserved promotion to MasterChief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebony, Lyric is my daughter(SMILE)...She came by the page to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we forget how important it is to lift up and encourage our husbands and wives..This is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE....THERE IS NO HARDER JOB THAN THE MILITARY SO WE MUST ENCOURAGE OUR HUSBANDS/WIVES AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT ON A DAILY BASIS.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long has your husband been in the Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renee...My husband Patrick has been in the Navy for over 20 years...I am very proud of all that he has acheived. He is a Master Chief now. Thanks for stopping by my blog and please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have traveled extensively over the years and I have stood by my husband thru it all. God is the only reason we are still standing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my husband because he lays his life down every day when he puts that uniform on...I support him in every way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dawn...We are a family that keeps GOD FIRST. There is no way we could have made it through it all without him. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please feel free to stop by any time. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous...I appreciate your post. We love them, we support them and we respect the job that they do when they wear that uniform proudly. I understand because my husband serves and I support him as well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you seem so strong. There are some days when I feel so exhausted. The kids the deployments, gaining weight. So much! There is so much distance in my marriage .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous..I believe at some point in every married life, we come to a time when we feel overwhelmed..Ask for help. If you have some friends, family, church members near you, please ask them for help. Some times we need help because even though every one thinks we are super women, we can not live up to their expectations. You can get through this.
    Please keep me posted on what is going on. Feel free to inbox me any questions you may have. My email address is:
    luvlashon@gmail.com

    Email me your name, where you live and how I can help you. Until then, I will be praying for breakthrough. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much Lashon...you know, god is truly amazing! I have renewed hope that God will pour His love and blessings into this marriage. I just need to trust Him and have patience. I’m praying for my husband daily.. He is a stubborn one. God is calling him to turn to Him, but he’s not listening. He’s just listening to the lies of the enemy. Help me pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ANONYMOUS...send me your email address or email me at: luvlashon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am moved to tears by your beautiful writing Lashon.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Cathy Flowerrs...thanks for your support and for following my blog. Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicole Moorefield, AlaskaDecember 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey.. how are u girl.. god bless

    ReplyDelete