Friday, December 14, 2012

MY FAMILY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME......

THE JOY I FIND WITH MY FAMILY....



MY FAMILY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME...... 



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart! Thank you Father for the love and peace I feel today. 


Thank you father for my kids and my husband...


NOTHING
NOTHING                        is more important than your FAMILY





Find time today to LOVE one another, CARE for one another, PRAY with one another, LISTEN to one another and ENCOURAGE one another...





P.S.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 






Tomorrow is not promised so make some time for your family TODAY.... MY FAMILY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME......








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. I can confidently say God loves me.....I thank him for another day surrounded by lots of love...I want to just thank him for loving my son Elijah and protecting him WHILE HE IS AWAY FROM ME....This has been a year that Patrick and I will never forget...We have chosen to patiently wait and trust him. And through it all, he continues to show perfect love towards the Campbell Family....I LOVE MY FAMILY ( smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia S. Williams, TampaDecember 17, 2012 at 7:22 AM

      Lashon I have been a fan of your blog for some time. It is such a blessing. God is truly using you to reach those of us in need of his word. Thank you Lashon for obeying God. You are so awesome and I love you.

      Delete