Sunday, December 9, 2012

MY HERO, MY LOVE, WE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DEPLOYMENT........

WELCOME HOME CMC CAMPBELL....
WELCOME HOME CMC CAMPBELL.... 





 When you get the news that your Navy husband is coming home from deployment, there’s excitement, tears of joy, and happy phone calls to family members... You tell all your friends, you call relatives, you decorate the house, and you post WELCOME HOME signs in your yard....


But NOTHING can describe the moment when your eyes lock and he sees you from across the flight line...





I can not believe that this day has come..I am so nervous, yet so excited....I have missed my Papee so much....
    

This deployment was rough but somehow bearable...I just want to say thanks to all my friends, family, church and Face book friends who have said encouraging words especially today as I start to get my face on...


Look at me crying all ready....Happy tears because our family will once again be together....

WELCOME HOME CMC CAMPBELL.... 



THAT'S ME GETTING THE HOUSE READY
There are no words to describe my excitement for the return of my hero! The moment he walked off of that plane, my heart stopped!

              WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH




I held my breath for so long Master Chief and now I finally have you home once again....I cried so many tears now I get to hold you, celebrate with you and pray with you...



 WELCOME HOME CMC CAMPBELL.....









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Another deployment is over…Believe me, they never get easier…. All that we can do as military spouses is keep the family strong and support our husbands daily…I kept myself extremely busy this deployment and I am sure that this single detail kept me sane!!
    I did a lot of volunteering, mentoring and shipping care packages to deployed soldiers….I know that prayer and family and friends were a tremendous help during this deployment. I am grateful for these friendships that have lasted a lifetime…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you were such a huge blessing to me during my husband's deployment Lashon and now your husband is back home. so glad for your family!

      Delete
    2. Leah J. Johnston, PerdueDecember 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM

      Thank you Navy wife. God has used you a lot to speak to me. Thank you for allowing God to use you. Thank you for helping me. I pray for you often. Happy homecoming to you. :-D

      Delete