Sunday, January 20, 2013

HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR SPOUSE?


HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR SPOUSE?

Did you ever think of your marriage as an example to others?




Whether you realize it or not, your friends, your family, other couples in your church and most importantly your children are influenced by your marriage and how you treat your spouse - Both good or bad.....





What have you done in your marriage to IMPROVE your relationship with your spouse...



What have you done in your marriage to IMPROVE communication?



HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR SPOUSE?
HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR SPOUSE?
HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR SPOUSE?




Father...I pray that you will continue to show me how to find the time to store your commands within my mind... As I turn my ear to Your wisdom, help me to apply my heart to doing things YOUR way. I know you are the giver of wisdom; help me to hear what you want me to learn even if I don’t always understand Your ways.. I want to trust you with my whole heart. I want to love my husband the way you intended.... 

I pray that each of you will have a wonderful weekend and spend some time with your spouse......








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


2 comments:

  1. good morning Lashon. Thank you for your wisdom this morning. I really needed the reminder how wonderful and precious life is, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESUS, we are ready to receive ALL the Blessings You want to give us today! Amen!

    ReplyDelete