Thursday, January 24, 2013

LET'S HEAR IT FOR ALL THE MILITARY WIVES AND MOTHERS OUT THERE.....

                               MILITARY WIVES/MOMS ROCK... 


 Good morning to Everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog... As military wives and as military moms, we should pray and encourage one another....








"Bear one another's burdens, and thereby, fulfill the law of Christ". (Galatians 6:2)









Lift them up before the throne of grace and encourage them with the encouragement we ourselves have received from the Lord. 
( 2 Corinthians 1:3-4) 


 We should always help other wives/mothers  DURING DEPLOYMENTS...There are people  right now that may be overwhelmed...You can reach out RIGHT NOW and help someone....I Just want to remind military wives this morning that we are the support system for each other during DEPLOYMENTS...




If you notice that another wife is struggling and needs your help, please take the time to LEND A HAND.... Even though its a small gesture, the REWARD is knowing that you may have just changed someones life. 



 PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing for your augment or even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    Here is my web site wordpress training videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and
    I am hoping you write again very soon!

    Here is my web-site ... ArronXAlescio

    ReplyDelete