Monday, January 28, 2013

SUPPORT OTHER WIVES DURING DEPLOYMENT........

                                  ANOTHER DEPLOYMENT



 ANOTHER DEPLOYMENT is happening in your life right now and you are feeling all alone again...I understand that your husband is gone...



Just remember that you have lots of women who have been or are presently in your shoes...Stay positive!!



SUPPORT OTHER WIVES DURING DEPLOYMENT....





                           SUPPORT          SUPPORT           SUPPORT

 And in those moments when you are sad, and when the impossible seems impossible..That is when you will be at your very best because you will have the support of other military wives surrounding you.. (smile)


 SUPPORT OTHER WIVES DURING DEPLOYMENT....








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY THURSDAY everyone....I pray that everyone is having a beautiful and gracious day...NO STRESS and NO DRAMA!I have definitely enjoyed my day with my kids...All 3 of my children was at the house today...(Blessed) Once you have settled in for the evening and you have had dinner as a family, please take some time to check out my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
    say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to
    your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my blog post - this domain

    ReplyDelete