Tuesday, January 22, 2013

YOUR MILITARY MARRIAGE CAN GLORIFY GOD....

                                           THIS MILITARY MARRIAGE CONTINUES TO GLORIFY GOD


Military marriages can be tough! Wait a minute, ALL MARRIAGES can be tough!!!But you can make your marriage a good one if you put in the work....Marriage has taught me a lot about myself. Being married to such a strong man has caused us to clash through the years, but we have both learned that through a strong marriage and family bond, we can Glorify God... We glorify him in the way that we treat one another and the way that we raise our kids....

DOES YOUR MARRIAGE GLORIFY GOD?




A MARRIAGE THAT CONTINUES TO GLORIFY GOD... My husband Patrick is my best friend,when I am away from him there is a emptiness inside that I find hard to explain! When we are FINALLY together I feel so complete! 

Patrick and I share a oneness that  lives deep in our hearts... Thank you God for Blessing me with my other half!



         THIS IS TRULY  A MARRIAGE THAT GLORIFIES GOD...



Eventually, there will be so much peace in your home... (THIS CAN BE ACHIEVED) Make sure you keep creating a STRONG BOND with your spouse...


Don't stop praying and Don't stop THANKING God in advance for what He's already done in your marriage...












Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


2 comments:

  1. Marriage has its moments believe me..I have been with my husband Patrick for over 20 years...but one thing I know is true and that is... I am here for the long haul...(smile)We have had our ups and downs but we have learned to stay together by "STAYING IN AGREEMENT."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe
    that you can do with some % to force the message house a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.
    My web-site ... http://Www.Androidinsomnia.Com

    ReplyDelete